Review. Escape Room


Hi guys!!

I´m going to talk about the last film I saw, Escape Room.

Escape Room is a psychological horror film directed by Adam Robitel.The film was released in the United States on January 4, 2019 by Sony Pictures Entertainment and cashed over $155 million all over the world. You can see it in Netflix or in other platforms like Amazon Prime.



The plot is about six guys who have been the only survivors in their accidentes. The six were selected to participate in an escape room with a prize of $10,000, but this is just a trap. The organizers made each room based on their accidents to make it more difficult for them to survive. As said before, six were the only survivors in their accidents, Mike escaped from a mine collapse, Zoey survived from an air accident, Danny survived when his family died of carbon monoxide poisoning and Amanda survived to the explosion of an IED. Only two of them survive.



Zoey ( interpreted by Taylor Rusell) is my favorite character because she is the most intelligent. She is the one who resolved most riddles and she helps the others to survive, not like the rest, who only cared about saving themselves. In fact one of them killed another to get out the room where it.

Another aspect I want to talk about is the sound tract. I don't really like the songs or the music, they are the typical sound of suspense and since it's a thriller movie the sounds are normal. 



In my opinion, Escape room is very entertaining because you don't expect all the things that happen and less the end, it gives a big chance.If you like suspense, I think Escape room is the perfect film for you 





Candela

Comentarios

  1. Wow , I really loved your review and now I'm going to watch the movie because I love scape rooms and I think I will love this film , thank you very much for your opinion and recommendation . Xiana

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario